With many landscape and nature photos you may want to replace the sky in order to get a more striking photo. In this video Simon Plant shows an easy way to blend a new sky without getting into complicated masking and selections.
If you don’t already have Photoshop you can download a free trial here.
In the video you will learn:
- How to easily replace a sky in a complicated image
- How to use a gradient to do the sky replacement
- How to make a nice transition and blend
- How to Retouch Areas of Gradient Skies in Photoshop
- How to Enhance Light with Flare and Haze in Photoshop
- How to Use Lightroom’s Graduated Filter Tool