In this video from our friends at Contrastly Simon Plant shows how to improve a landscape image with the help of Photoshop by boosting light with a flare and haze. You may have tried Photoshop’s lens flares in the past and been disappointed with unnatural results, but Simon shows how you can take control of the flare and get a much better look.
In the video you will learn:
- How to subtly improve a nature photo with flare and haze
- How to use smart objects with the flare filter to make it more versatile
- How to render a lens flare
- The different lens type options and how they impact your flare
- How to make flares look more natural and realistic
- How to use a mask to get precise control of your flare and the outcome