Adobe Lightroom is extremely powerful for editing your photos. But in
order to get the most out of Lightroom, you will need to understand the
various tools, settings, sliders, and how they work.
If you are
new to Lightroom or if you’re frustrated with the results you have been
getting, Lightroom for Landscapes is for you.
Try it risk-free with our 30-day money-back guarantee!
Through this video
training course you will learn all of the important details about
Lightroom and how you can use it to take your photos to the next level.
The course has been created specifically with landscape and nature
photos in mind. The lessons address the exact challenges you face when
processing your own landscape and nature photos. Through the video
lessons you will learn not only how the tools and sliders in Lightroom
work, but how you can put them to use in practical, real-world
Through the course lessons you will learn how to:
- Effectively organize and manage your photos.
- Understand and make use of Lightroom’s organization tools like
catalogs, folders, and collections.
- Import and export your photos quickly and
- Review and rate your photos, and filter them to
find what you are looking for.
- Master each of the panels and powerful sliders in Lightroom’s
- Use the tools in the Develop Module to put the finishing
touches on your photos.
- Use Lightroom’s panorama merge and HDR
merge to get amazing results.
- Create a standard workflow that you follow with all of your
photos, to save loads of time.
- Make use of batch processing, to edit multiple
photos at one time.
- Prepare your photos for printing.
- Use the Map Module to find the exact location a photo was taken, or
find all photos taken at a specific location.
- Optimize Lightroom’s settings for faster
Unlike most other courses that teach how to use Lightroom,
Lightroom for Landscapes takes a specialized approach. Instead of
just learning what each slider or tool can do, you’ll learn how it
relates to landscape and nature photos and how it can be put to
practical use. Through the course you will also learn how
- Get amazing colors in your photos (boost blue
skies, enhance sunrise and sunset colors, make autumn and fall
colors pop, and more).
- Use the graduated filter to enhance specific areas of a
photo (like the sky or foreground).
- Use the adjustment brush to improve the fine details
of your photos.
- Remove unwanted distractions with the spot
- Selectively sharpen specific parts of the photo to
capture the viewer's attention.
- Add or remove haze to get the effect that you
- And much more!
Lightroom for Landscapes Includes:
- More than 50 video lessons (6.5 hours in total).
- Downloadable PDF lesson notes that summarize the key points.
- Start-to-finish videos that show the entire process of editing a
photo in Lightroom.
- Lifetime access for just a one-time payment.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The course covers Lightroom's Library Module, Develop Module, Map
Module, and Print Module. The bulk of the training revolves around
the Develop Module, which is where you will be spending most of your
time in Lightroom. See the full course outline at the bottom of this page. In total, the
course includes about 6.5 hours of video training. Most lessons are
between 5 to 12 minutes long, so you can squeeze them in even if you
only have a few minutes each day.
Why Choose Lightroom for Landscapes?
- Training created specifically for landscape and nature photos.
- Video lessons plus downloadable notes in PDF format.
- Learn at your own pace with concise lessons.
- Comprehensive coverage of the tools and sliders of the Develop
Module that will transform your photos.
- Start-to-finish videos that help to put all of the pieces
- Lifetime access with no recurring payments.
- Access to updates and future additions to the course, at no
- 30-day money-back guarantee makes this purchase risk-free!
When you purchase Lightroom for Landscapes today
you will get an email with login information. You will then be able to
login at any time to access the course content.
Try It Risk Free
When you purchase
Lightroom for Landscapes today you will have a full 30 days to try
it out. If for any reason you are unhappy with the purchase, simply
email us for a full refund.
Get Lightroom for
Landscapes Today and Save $60!
On Sale for Just $39 - (Normally
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get access to the course?
Within a few
minutes of the purchase being successfully processed you will receive an email with
your login information.
Are there any recurring payements required?
No. This is just a one-time payment with no future payments. You will
also have access to any updates or new videos that may be added to the
Can I download the videos for offline viewing?
download links are provided for each video. Video files are large, so in
general we recommend viewing the lessons online and only downloading
videos when you will be without an internet connection.
What software will I need?
The video lessons are
done in Lightroom CC. Almost all of the content will be relevant if you
are using Lightroom 4, 5, 6, or CC. Some features added in Lightroom 6
and CC (like the panorama and HDR merge features) will not be available
to you on an older version of Lightroom. There are some lessons at the
end of the course that cover some additional add-ons. These add-ons are
totally optional, but we wanted to include them because we feel they
will be of interest to many students.
How much time will I need to go through the course?
We know you are busy, so we've tried to keep the lessons concise, while
still covering all of the necessary topics. Most of the video lessons
are between 5 - 12 minutes each. In total, there is about 6.5 hours of
video content in the course.
If you have any other questions please
Complete Course Outline:
- Calibrating Your Monitor (text only, no video)
- Optimizing Lightroom’s Performance (6:50)
The Library Module:
- Overview of the Library Module (17:35)
- File Organization and
- Quick Collections and Smart Collections (6:34)
- Importing Your Photos to Lightroom (20:02)
- Reviewing and Rating
- Fixing Missing File Errors (3:20)
The Develop Module:
- Overview of the Develop Module (2:22)
- Virtual Copies (4:52)
- Working with Sliders (5:19)
- Lens Corrections (6:51)
- The Histogram (6:31)
- The Basic Panel (9:11)
- The Tone
- HSL (7:29)
- Black & White Mix (4:19)
- Sharpening (9:25)
- Noise Reduction (7:30)
Crop Vignette (7:04)
- Grain (1:28)
- Dehaze (3:33)
- The Crop Tool (4:22)
- The Spot Removal Tool
- The Graduated Filter Tool (10:48)
- The Radial Filter
- The Adjustment Brush (17:36)
- Snapshots and History
- Using Presets (7:11)
- Batch Processing (11:39)
- Creating a Workflow (5:19)
- Panorama Merge (3:57)
- HDR Merge
- Soft Proofing (6:55)
- Enhancing Skies (11:23)
with Autumn Colors (4:16)
- Working with Haze (5:17)
- Start to Finish: Waterfall Photo (8:01)
- Start to Finish: Seascape Photo (15:42)
- Start to Finish: Forest
Path Photo (8:28)
Exporting Your Photos (6:12)
The Map Module (10:23)
The Print Module (9:18)
- Landscape Legend Lightroom Presets (11:23)
- Aurora HDR (13:21)
- Noiseless (5:25)
- On1 Resize (5:51)
Customizing Lightroom’s Interface (2:18)