Masks are a powerful tool for Photoshop users, but if you don’t have much experience with masks you may be a little confused about how they work and what they can allow you to accomplish. In this video Simon Plant provides an introduction to Photoshop masks, how they work, and you you can use them to improve your landscape photos.
About The Author
Simon Plant is an award-winning photographer & retoucher with over two decades of experience in the production of people & location photography. Whatever the subject his images share the same unique style and attention to detail from start to finish.These serene moments are created with his personal utilization of colour, light and rich tonal values, together with a personal interaction with his subject. You can find Simon on his websites, PlantPhoto and ProPhotoInsights, as well as on Twitter and 500px.
December 8, 2016
May 8, 2015
April 10, 2015
- Top 5 Places to Photograph in Each State
- The Best State Parks in Each State
- 15 Steps to an Amazing Landscape Photo
- 11 Steps to Tack-Sharp Landscape Photos
- Tips for Better Sunset Photography
- 10 Tips for Fabulous Waterfall Photography
- Recommended Gear for Landscape Photography
- The Best Lenses for Landscape Photography
- 13 Accessories That Should Be In Every Landscape Photographer’s Camera Bag