In this video Simon Plant shows how to use selective adjustments in Lightroom to adjust the image weight and direct the viewer’s attention within the photo.
If you don’t already have Lightroom you can download a free trial here.
In the video you will learn:
- How to use selective adjustments like the graduated filter and adjustment brush to help with directing the viewer’s eye
- How to use a vignette to direct the viewer’s eye
- How to improve your landscape and nature shots with these selective adjustments
- How to Use Lightroom’s Graduated Filter Tool
- How to Use the Spot Removal Tool in Lightroom to Touch Up Your Photos
- How to Use Luminosity Values in Photoshop for Incredible Control Over Colors