This free Photoshop action from our friends at Shutter Pulse will give your photos a nice cross processed look. The action, called “X”, is a free sample from their set of Cross Processing Photoshop Actions. Sample before and after photos are shown below.
About The Author
Marc is the editor of Loaded Landscapes, and he works with our team of writers to plan and organize the content on our site. He lives in Pennsylvania and enjoys landscape and travel photography and spending time with his family.
- Top 5 Places to Photograph in Each State
- The Best State Parks in Each State
- 15 Steps to an Amazing Landscape Photo
- 11 Steps to Tack-Sharp Landscape Photos
- Tips for Better Sunset Photography
- 10 Tips for Fabulous Waterfall Photography
- Recommended Gear for Landscape Photography
- The Best Lenses for Landscape Photography
- 13 Accessories That Should Be In Every Landscape Photographer’s Camera Bag