Landscape Legend, our collection of Lightroom presets, was already the most comprehensive suite of presets created just for landscape and nature photographers, and it just got better! This collection of presets has been around for a few years now, and we have been collecting feedback from users and looking at ways to improve the collection. Today we are happy to announce some updates that make Landscape Legend better, more user friendly, and more valuable.
Please note: if you have purchased Landscape Legend from us in the past you do not need to purchase again to get these updates. Please see the end of this article for details. If you purchased prior to July 5, 2017 you have the older version. If you purchased July 5th or later, you should already have the updated version.
What is Landscape Legend?
Lightroom is an incredible tool for photographers, and it has only gotten better over the years. But if you are processing a lot of photos it can take a considerable amount of time. Landscape Legend is a collection of well over 300 presets that can help you to save time in post processing and to get better results with your photos. Unlike most presets out there, it was created specifically for landscape and nature photography and it includes 4 different components:
- 125 one-click presets for instant results with a wide variety of different adjustments and effects.
- 130+ stackable workflow presets that allow you to quickly process your photos with unlimited possibilities.
- 50+ graduated filter presets to replicate the effect of a graduated neutral density filter, enhance a sunset, boost a blue sky, and more.
- 60+ adjustment brush presets for the finishing touches and fine details of your photos.
- A total of more than 300 presets!
What’s New With Landscape Legend?
- 25 new one-click presets have been added. In the past, Landscape Legend included 100 one-click presets. Now it includes 125!
- The workflow presets have been slightly re-organized and streamlined. This includes re-arranging presets for a better workflow, re-naming some of the presets for improved usability, and adding a few additional presets.
- The settings applied by some of the presets have been improved (this applies to workflow presets, grad filter presets, and brush presets).
- Several new brush presets have been added.
- 4 case study videos have been added. The case studies show how the presets can be used in real-world situations.
- We’ve added a “Guide to Batch Processing in Lightroom” to show how you can edit large numbers of photos quickly.
We’ve also updated the product page to include a brief demonstration video that shows the workflow presets in action!
Want to Streamline Your Workflow in Lightroom?
Learn more about Landscape Legend and how it can help in your own photography.
If you have already purchased Landscape Legend you can get the update for no additional cost. Please contact us and provide us with your order number or the email address linked to your purchase. Once we can verify the purchase we will email the updated files to you and also provide you with access to the new additions (the case study videos and batch processing guide).