In this video Simon Plant demonstrates how to create beautiful grain effects in Lightroom. This technique is especially useful for photos that will be printed. Simon shows how to use grain in combination with other adjustments in Lightroom (including the radial filter and graduated filter tools) to add some atmosphere and glow to the image.
About The Author
Simon Plant is an award-winning photographer & retoucher with over two decades of experience in the production of people & location photography. Whatever the subject his images share the same unique style and attention to detail from start to finish.These serene moments are created with his personal utilization of colour, light and rich tonal values, together with a personal interaction with his subject. You can find Simon on his websites, PlantPhoto and ProPhotoInsights, as well as on Twitter and 500px.
August 27, 2015
September 7, 2015
- Top 5 Places to Photograph in Each State
- The Best State Parks in Each State
- 15 Steps to an Amazing Landscape Photo
- 11 Steps to Tack-Sharp Landscape Photos
- Tips for Better Sunset Photography
- 10 Tips for Fabulous Waterfall Photography
- Recommended Gear for Landscape Photography
- The Best Lenses for Landscape Photography
- 13 Accessories That Should Be In Every Landscape Photographer’s Camera Bag