Lightroom makes it possible for you to improve and enhance your photos in many different ways. If you’re not familiar with Lightroom’s HSL sliders or what they can do for your photos, this video will demonstrate how they work and what they can do for you. The HSL sliders give you fine control over the colors in a photo and there are a number of different ways you can use them. While the HSL sliders are useful for all kinds of photos, they are especially useful for landscape and nature photos. In this video Simon Plant demonstrates the HSL sliders by showing how you can control the color in a photo of a grassy field. In addition to making greens come to life, the HSL sliders can be used to work with blue skies, the colors of a sunset, enhance fall/autumn colors, and many other purposes.
About The Author
Simon Plant is an award-winning photographer & retoucher with over two decades of experience in the production of people & location photography. Whatever the subject his images share the same unique style and attention to detail from start to finish.These serene moments are created with his personal utilization of colour, light and rich tonal values, together with a personal interaction with his subject. You can find Simon on his websites, PlantPhoto and ProPhotoInsights, as well as on Twitter and 500px.
April 10, 2015
September 21, 2015
May 15, 2015
- Top 5 Places to Photograph in Each State
- The Best State Parks in Each State
- 15 Steps to an Amazing Landscape Photo
- 11 Steps to Tack-Sharp Landscape Photos
- Tips for Better Sunset Photography
- 10 Tips for Fabulous Waterfall Photography
- Recommended Gear for Landscape Photography
- The Best Lenses for Landscape Photography
- 13 Accessories That Should Be In Every Landscape Photographer’s Camera Bag